These 17 St. Patrick's Day Treats are easy to make and taste magically delicious. From shamrock to marshmallow charms, these desserts will make your holiday complete.
Why Make Treats for St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day is a holiday that's celebrated with a lot of traditional foods and drinks, like corned beef and cabbage, Guinness, and Irish soda bread. However, desserts are also an important part of the celebration.
Bright colored treats are a great way to add a touch of sweetness and fun to any occasion, and St. Patrick's Day is no exception. Your little leprechauns will love finding the pot of gold in these no bake rainbow cheesecake parfaits. Or enjoy that light mint flavor in these delicious shamrock shake cookie bars.
- Fun to Make - Kid's of all ages can get into the fun by whipping up these treats.
- Tasty to Eat - Everyone loves sweets. So enjoy the sweets based around the holiday.
- Creative - From fun colors, to pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Your imagination can run wild when making these tasty desserts.
Looking for desserts for an upcoming holiday? Find the best Easter, 4th of July, and Halloween desserts here!
More St. Patrick's Day Treats
- Homemade Shamrock Shake - this fun mint milkshake is topped with whipped cream and rainbow candies
- Lucky Charms Magic Bars - I'm loving the layers of cookies, coconut, marshmallows, and cereal in these sweet gooey bars!!
- Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries - how fun are these strawberries dipped in layers of colored chocolate?!?!?!?!
- Shamrock No Bake Cake Batter Truffles - easy no bake mint truffles dipped in white chocolate and topped with green sprinkles
- Rainbow Cloud Cake - this fun cake has a rainbow of colors in every slice! Serve it with Cool Whip for a fun treat!
Have fun choosing your favorite treat to make from this list for your St. Patrick's day parties this year!
All of these are delicious but what I love the most are the ones with lots of chocolates!!! Who cares about weight, body figures and stuff when you can eat heaven? 😛
I totally get the love of brownies and cookies. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes are still my favourite cakes!
Since I am Irish, and love any holiday that I can use to bake extra treats, I am definitely making the Rainbow Cloud cake, and somehow have to choose just two more of your tasty recipes to have this year. With so many tempting choices it will not be easy to decide, but THANK YOU so much for the super collection .
Magically delicious as promised! I think your unicorn cheesecake bars are still my fave though!
And that is why I puffy heart love you 🙂