We love the color green in our house, and I love the opportunity to create fun themed treats any chance I get. This week I decided to share 17 Magically Delicious St. Patrick's Day Treats with you. This isn't really a holiday that we have ever really celebrated.
Well, other than if the kids forget to wear green because then it's on for some pinching.
But since I do love a fun green dessert or some chocolate mint goodness, I am thinking the kids might be in for some luck of the Irish this year. Here are some of my favorites from over the years and a few treats from friends.
Other St. Patrick's Day Treats
- Homemade Shamrock Shake - this fun mint milkshake is topped with whipped cream and rainbow candies
- Lucky Charms Magic Bars - I'm loving the layers of cookies, coconut, marshmallows, and cereal in these sweet gooey bars!!
- Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries - how fun are these strawberries dipped in layers of colored chocolate?!?!?!?!
- Shamrock No Bake Cake Batter Truffles - easy no bake mint truffles dipped in white chocolate and topped with green sprinkles
- St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes - a fun rainbow candy strip, marshmallows, and a chocolate Rolo dipped in gold sugar make the cutest little rainbow cupcakes!
- Rainbow Cloud Cake - this fun cake has a rainbow of colors in every slice! Serve it with Cool Whip for a fun treat!
Have fun choosing your favorite treat to make from this list for your St. Patrick's day parties this year!