This easy No Bake Halloween Oreo Cream Pie has layers of cookies and creamy pudding. It's a fun and colorful dessert to share at Halloween parties next week.
One of my favorite things to do is make fun and colorful desserts for the holidays. Ok, ok. So, maybe I just like making dessert.
This time of year treats are just a little more fun. There are so many holidays to use candies and colors in. Layered or striped desserts tend to be one of my favorite things to make.
There is something so satisfying about cutting into a dessert and seeing all the layers staring back at you. I mean look at these Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars. So pretty!
This Halloween pudding pie was inspired by this easy Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie that I made a few years ago. I changed it up by making a no bake chocolate cheesecake layer with cookie chunks and an orange tinted vanilla pudding layer.
It's the perfect Halloween dessert for parties. The brown, orange, and white colors make it look just like the Indian candy corn.
Although, I didn't add that much orange to the pudding because I didn't want people to have an orange mouth after eating it. LOL! If you want it brighter, go ahead and add more orange gel coloring to it. Just beware.
How to make a No Bake Halloween Oreo Cream Pie:
- Crush the Oreo cookies and mix the crumbs with melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add some melted chocolate and beat again.
- Stir in a little bit of Cool Whip to make it fluffy, then stir in some Oreo cookie chunks. Spread the no bake cheesecake in the bottom of the crust.
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix. Gently stir in some Cool Whip.
- Add a little bit of orange gel coloring until you get your desired color. Spread the pudding on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Swirl or spread the remaining Cool Whip on top of the pie and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Add candy corn and mini Oreos to the top right before serving.
Tips for making a Halloween Cream Pie:
- You can use regular or Halloween Oreos in this pie. Go ahead and leave the cream filling in the centers when you crush them. A food processor makes it easier to make cookie crumbs.
- Make sure to set your cream cheese out ahead of time. It's easier to beat it and make the no bake cheesecake creamier if it is room temperature. If you forget, remove the foil wrapper and microwave it for 20 seconds.
- If you want to make the bottom layer cookies and cream, use white chocolate in place of the dark chocolate.
- Tint the vanilla pudding layer with orange gel coloring. You can do as light or as dark as you want.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4-6 hours, so that you can slice it into nice pieces. You can serve it earlier, but the pie will be very soft.
More fun and easy Halloween desserts you may like:
These easy Homemade Butterfingers are a great way to use up extra bags of candy corn this Halloween season.
Candy eyes and purple sprinkles make these easy Peanut Butter Monsters a fun no bake treat to share at Halloween parties.
These easy little spooky Ghost Cookies are perfect for adding to cupcakes this Halloween.
No Bake Halloween Cheesecake Parfaits are a fun treat for Halloween. Layers of vanilla cheesecake and cookies will have everyone licking their cup clean.
Make a batch of this easy Candy Corn Popcorn Mix to munch on during your next family movie night!
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a fun Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It's a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what's new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
For the Crust
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
For the Chocolate Cheesecake Layer
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 4 Oreo cookies, cut into chunks
For the Pudding Layer
- 1 - 3.9 ounce box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving)
- 1 cup milk
- 20 mini Oreos
- 40 pieces candy corn
- Mix together the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the melted chocolate and beat until mixed in.
- Fold in ¼ cup Cool Whip and the cookie chunks. Spread evenly on the bottom of the prepared crust.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip gently. Use orange gel coloring to tint the pudding to your desired shade of orange.
- Spread the pudding evenly on the cheesecake layer.
- Swirl the remaining Cool Whip on top of the pie using a disposable bag and icing tip 1M. Refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving.
- Add mini Oreos and candy corn to the edge of the pie right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 576Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 7g